Friday 13 April 2012

Welcome





Welcome to my little bit of blog space.

This blog has been created to vent my frustration at the current Irish government. Like many others I gave my vote to the new government in the hope that they would be different to the previous Irish government and bring a new kind of politics to Ireland.

I believed Fine Gael and Labour would stand up for the average Irish person and create a strong message to the European Central Bank and Union that we would not be pushed about any longer.

Unfortunately we have been badly let down in this and instead of doing all the things promised, the only thing they have done is to line their own pockets and continue the status Quo.

The purpose of this blog is to keep account of all the failed promises, lies and sell outs this government perform.


No comments:

Post a Comment